iCLONE




I have always loved mind games
especially when I make it to the hall of fame
its a lot easier if its a 2-player challenge
even when a human and a computer avenge
but it barely goes well if its you against yourself
that sort of makes it a little too easy to save your game data in ELF

But again am a loner, even in the open
so I get to experience this more than just often
and I cant tell whether its my heart against my mind,
am sure you can relate, you of my kind,
or is it between the Spirited John and the 'do it my way' Roy ?
honestly, right now, I feel more like n alloy

All I know is that player 1 is me, and player 2 is still me!
and when I say we, I mean me and me.
this game is starting to get quite hard
yet also interesting 'coz I need no graphics card, its already in HD
just glad my game isn't as violent as I am anti-government
its still tricky since P1 cant be bent when P2 scales to his achievement

Earlier, when it began, I thought my mind halves itself
then it impersonates each self
so either left or right is a clone of the other,
but this is a game where only one gets to beat the other,
now it seems player 1 is half of me,
and player 2 is the other half of me,
nonetheless I feel 100% me
whenever the former or the latter makes a move,
how can I play check mate to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elohim

From my almost shut down Website.....part 1