Elohim




As I start I wish not to stop
and I pray it be more than just hope
faith comes by hearing they say
but the hearing has got to be day by day
daily at his feet without paying any fees
will I learn from the teacher whose knowledge doesn't cease
'coz he's the very knowledge and he himself is
if to live is Christ and to die is gain
then in him I can die and still remain
lost or found my life is full of afflictions
its better I believe so I could find redemption
am fed up with the enemy's deceptive scheme
my iniquity's so gross I need to follow him
the man on the cross is my Elohim
he came so that I get born again
and from all sin I now refrain
through him I have life and its life in abundance
now I know am not here by chance
he came and did what the law couldn't do
not just for me but for you too
now for us who are in Christ there's no condemnation
tell me; is anything better than eternal liberation?
so unto him our hands we raise
to the one who saves we offer our praise
all praise to the name of the savior who reigns
salvation by grace through faith in his name
he's taken our blame, embraced our shame
he's raised from the grave, so his fame we proclaim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iCLONE

From my almost shut down Website.....part 1