From my almost shut down Website.....part 1




We worship God in Spirit and in Truth

We love God supremely and our neighbors as our own selves.

Our life is God's gift to us and what we do with it is our gift back to Him.

All praise, honor, reverence, glory power and adoration are His forever.

Deuteronomy 4:29
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.


Isaiah 26:9
With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early : for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Isaiah 31:1
Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong ; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iCLONE

Elohim